SAVE’s first meeting took place on ZOOM, on 19th November 2020, at 4 CET.
All coordinators were present.
There was a short introduction by the project coordinator to give basic information considering the state of the pandemic situation in each country and the consequences to the school context/project development.
A strict analysis and adjustment of the final structure of our Erasmus calendar according to these constrainements was then discussed.
The group then presented the work already done and how to proceed with planned activities:
– A common file was created in the Cloud to be accessed by every coordinator and to store every document or activity set. WhatsApp group will continue to be the immediate communication channel.
– Etwinning and TwinSpace were opened by Portugal and students from every country are being added after their parents sign the authorization and data release form. The students’ first task is to introduce themselves through a short video.
– The website and FB account are being prepared by Poland.
– Erasmus Clubs are still being created because of the current COVID19 restrictions which doesn’t allow students to remain in school after classes for those countries still having classes at school. The others that are teaching online are dealing with this situation accordingly. The Erasmus Corner was also created in every school.
– The first common activity was to design the project logo, either in Art classes on Erasmus Club. The best three logos from each country were chosen and put to vote in the international contest. There was a wide dissemination of the project parallel to this event in every country announcing its objectives and allowing every community member to choose the logo. The winner was announced in every channel.
– The next activity is related to December Festivities. Each country will ask the students to upload something in the folder Celebrations, to establish contact with the partner countries and exchange traditions.
– The January activity was also agreed: Greece is going to organize the “Virtual visit to the Acropolis Museum” according to the present pandemic situation and plan the partners’ intervention. A short session of questions and answers closed the meeting.